- I studied Psychology at the University of Crete in Rethymno and I have been trained in Systemic / Family Therapy and Special Education with an emphasis on Autism.
- The dynamics of relationships and the interactions of family members, as well as the individual roles of each member within it, have a decisive influence on any intervention I plan.
- I help parents, children and teenagers, individually and as a family, to improve their communication and normalize their relationships. I also support and help children, adolescents and adults in the autism spectrum and their families.
- I always seek to be in close contact and cooperation with other specialties that the family or the individual cooperates with, but also with all the contexts in which he moves (school, sports, teams, workplace, clubs). The purpose is, as the case may be, both the psychoeducation and the support of the context, as well as my comprehensive information on the best planning of an intervention, for the benefit of the child and adolescent, the individual and the family as a whole.
- I have attended and continue to attend in Greece and abroad, a number of specialized trainings, seminars, workshops and conferences on family, child and adolescent and the autism spectrum, in the context of my continuous training and information on the above issues.
- In addition to individual and family sessions, I coordinate parent groups and give lectures on child-adolescent and family relationships and autism.
2013-present: Manager and responsible for content and communication of the website "Autism".2015-2019: Home interventions and programs to support families and individuals on the autism spectrum.2016-2017: Collaboration with a private center for psychoeducation and psychotherapy in Heraklion, Crete.2018-2019: Contracting psychologist at the Independent Department of Social Protection, Education and Culture of the Municipality of Malevizi (Education Office).
- 2008: Bachelor of Psychology (BSc Psychology) from the School of Social Sciences of the University of Crete.
- 2010: Training Program in Special Education at the University of the Aegean.
- 2015: Postgraduate Management of Health Units (MSc Health Care Management), School of Social Sciences, Hellenic Open University
- 2019: Completion of four years of training in "Theory and Techniques of Systemic Counseling", AMKE Interaction, Associate Member of EFTA (European Family Therapy Association).
- November 2015: 9th Panhellenic Child Psychiatric Conference: PREVENTION: Early Recognition and Treatment of Mental Disorders in Children and Adolescents. Subject: "Attitudes and perception of social stigma in parents of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder", 27 - 29 November 2015, Athens.