- Aspasia Karakosta, Psychologist, MSc., PhD - Doctor of Counseling Psychology, University of Athens.
- Aspasia Karakosta studied Psychology at Panteion University, postgraduate studies at the University of Athens School of Medicine (MSc. Mental Health Promotion) as well as at the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (Graduate School of Education). subject of Counseling Psychology. Multi-year (over 15 years) and extensive professional experience (mental health promotion, counseling psychology) - among others - in the Directorate for the Prosecution of Illegal Migration and Border Protection of the Greek Police of the Ministry of Public Order & Public Security, Department of Public Safety of the Ministry of Public Order & Citizen Protection at the Welfare Action Hellas, I Love Children Program, at the General Secretariat of Adult Continuing Education Ministry of National Education and Religious Lifelong Learning, etc.
- She has been a licensed psychologist and has been working as a Psychologist since 2002. She maintains a private psychologists office, providing scientifically documented psychological therapies to adults, couples and families for a variety of psychological and/ or psychiatric problems as well.
2018–2020: Dr. Psychologist - Research Fellow, University of Crete. Project Title: Admission Schools: Implementation of the “Friendship Project” in Greece, EDBM34 “Supporting Researchers with Emphasis on Young Researchers”, Ministry of Economy & Development, NSRF 2014-2020 (Role: Principal Researcher-Psychologist). 2015-2019: Psychologist, External Fellow at Animus Corps, Center for Psychology & Psychotherapy, Athens. 2014-2015: Psychologist, Directorate for the Prosecution of Illegal Migration, Aliens and Borders Protection Division of the Greek Police, Ministry of Public Order & Citizen Protection, Athens. 2013-2015: Athens Psychologist, Psychologist, scientifically responsible and co-founder of the Psychology and Psychotherapy Center, "Athens Psychological", Athens 2007-2012: Psychologist at the Counseling Center for Homemakers (SY.KEOM), University of Athens. Providing clinical-counseling services to students, designing and coordinating student psycho-educational groups as part of their PhD research in the Department of Education and Preschool Education. of the University of Athens. 2002-2009: Psychologist at the NGO Welfare Action Hellas, "I LOVE CHILDREN" Program. Provision of Clinical-Counseling Services to Parents and Adolescents on Domestic Violence, Child Abuse-Neglect, Coordination of Volunteer Groups, Parenting, Planning, Coordination and Implementation of Actions to Promote Mental Health in the Community.
- 2016: Doctoral Degree in Counseling Psychology, School of Education & Early Childhood Education, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Degree: Excellent.
- 2012: Postgraduate Diploma of Specialization in Mental Health Promotion-Prevention of Psychiatric Disorders. University of Athens Medical School. Grade: Excellent
- 2002: Bachelor of Psychology. Panteion University of Social and Political Sciences (Grade: 8.39).
- Specialization in Psychological Therapies - Integrated Education
- 2004-2009: Integrated training in group analytical and family psychotherapy in psychoanalytical direction. Hellenic Society of Group Analysis and Family Therapy, Full Member (5 years training, analytical group therapy, individual psychoanalytic choice therapy, seminars on the theory of psychoanalysis, group and family therapy technique analytical type, 4-year clinical observation) -theoretical work on the practice of analytical type psychotherapy) Athens.
- 2006-2009: Clinical Therapy Program for Observation-Training of Mental Health Professionals in Group Analytical Therapy. Trained psychologist-psychotherapist in the three-year group Analytical Group Therapy Program for Patients with Chronic Personality Disorder (A Psychiatric Clinic, Department of Personality Disorders, Aegean University Hospital & Hospital, Hospital).
- 2007: Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing: EMDR Training, (Basic, Intermediate advanced & child training). comprehensive training and certificate of learning EMDR psychotherapy. Treatment of traumatic experiences, American Psychological Association treatment of choice for Post Traumatic Stress). International Traumatology Center, Athens.
- 2014: Basic and Advanced Training in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy. "ACT Made Simple" with Russ Harris, Basic & Advanced training in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, London.
- Certified Psychotherapist, (Ε.Ε.Α.Ο.Α.), Certified Adult Trainer (EOPEPP & DGDBM), Certified Mental Health Promotion Trainer (A "Psychiatric Clinic, Nursing Clinic, Psychiatric Clinic ). Certified trainer for parent groups, EAG teachers groups, EAD (Gordon Training Hellas Institute of Continuing Education).
- Training in Psychological Personality Assessment
- 2005: "Psychologist Training in Projects (Thematic Apperception Test & Rorschach Ink Cartridge Test). Child and Adolescent Psychosocial Health Association (EYYPE). Athena.
- 2006: "Training in the Minnesota MMPI2 Multidimensional Personality Questionnaire". ISON-PSYCHOMETRICA. Athena.
- 2007: Vocational Guidance Training. This training empowers me to use the 16PF, CAB & OVIS psychometric tools. ISON-PSYCHOMETRICA. Athena.
- Continuing Vocational Training (Indicative)
- 2007: "Adult Trainer Training". Lifelong Learning Program in Adult Trainer Education, which certifies me as an Adult Trainer. Ministry of National Education and Religions, General Secretariat for Adult Education, Institute for Adult Continuing Education, Athens.
- 2007: Training in the Development of Psychosocial Skills "," Acquired "Mental Health Promotion Program. Aeginio Hospital, University of Athens Psychiatric Clinic, Athens.
- 2007: "Mental Health Promotion Training". Aeginio Hospital, Psychiatric Clinic, University of Athens Medical School. Athena.
- 2007: "Training in Interdisciplinary Support for Children, Adolescents, and Their Families Facing Mourning and Serious Illness". MERIMNA, Society for the Care of Children and Families in Illness and Death. Athena.