Christina Giannelis is a Psychiatrist with experience in the diagnosis and treatment of psychoses and Bipolar Disorder as well as other psychiatric illnesses. Her specialization is in Nutritional Disorders in adults and children and she studied Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapy as well.
- 1/2012-2/2017: Psychiatric Clinic Psykiatricentrum Södertälje of Stockholm-Specialized Adult Psychiatry.
- 2/2017-4/2018: Special Psychiatrist-Curator, Psychiatric Clinic Psykiatricentrum Södertälje, Stockholm, with main placement in the Department of Psychoses-Outpatients.
- 4/2018: Special Psychiatrist, Capio Ätstörningscenter, Clinic of Nutritional Disorders, Stockholm, with all stages.
- 1992-2004: Compulsory Primary and Secondary Education.
- 2004-2010: National and Kapodistrian University of Athens - Medical School.
- 2012-2017: Specialization in adult Psychiatry-Psykiatricentrum Södertälje, SLSO, Stockholm Sweden.
- 2013-2014: Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapy.