Elena Amplianitis is a Psychologist and Systemic Psychotherapist. She is a graduate of the Psychology Department of Panteion University and her Master"s Degree in Clinical Psychology from Leiden University, The Netherlands, with a postgraduate degree in Adult, Child & Adolescent Clinical Psychology at the First Aid Psychiatric Clinic.
Her psychotherapy training was done at "Because of the Soul" - Institute of Education and Research in Systemic Psychotherapy where she specialized in Systemic Psychotherapy & Counseling and Couple Therapy.
She maintains an office in the area of Ampelokipoi, in the center of Athens where she works with adults in individual and group settings and couples. She treats difficult emotions such as anxiety, fear, anger, coping with a separation or mourning condition.
- 2013-present: Psychologist.
- Psychotherapy & Adult and Adolescent Counseling.
- Couple therapy.
- Group Psychotherapy.
- Family Psychotherapy.
- Psychoeducational Seminars.
- 2017-2018: Couple Therapy Education, "Because of the Soul" - Institute of Education and Research in Systemic Psychotherapy.
- 2013-2017: Specialty in Systemic Psychotherapy & Counseling, "Because of the Soul" - Institute of Education and Research in Systemic Psychotherapy.
- 2012-2013: Postgraduate Seminar in Adult, Children & Adolescent Clinical Psychopathology, Research University Institute of Mental Health (SEIF) - A University of Psychiatry Clinic of Aegean University Hospital.
- 2011-2012: Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology (MSc in Clinical Psychology), Leiden University, The Netherlands.
- 2010-2011: Systemic Thinking Seminars: The Road to Self-Relationship, Athenian Center for Human Studies.
- 2005-2010: Bachelor of Psychology, Panteion University.