- Filia Katsori is a psychologist specializing in the systemic approach.
- In her 15 years of professional experience as a psychologist she has been involved in:
- - Adult psychotherapy (individual / group).
- - Couple counseling.
- - Family counseling.
- - Psychological support to health professionals (individual / group).
- - Psychological support of patients in health units (individual / group).
2018–2019 & 2013 - 2014: Head of Psychological Support Department, Galini Psychiatric Clinic. 2012–2013: Psychologist at the Sinuris Psychiatric Clinic. 2006–2010: Psychologist at Filoktitis Rehabilitation Center. 2003-2006: School Vocational Guidance, Research & Development Department, Greek-German Education. 1999-2003: Human Resources Department, Alpha Bank.
- 1994-1997: BSc (Hons) Psychology, Teesside University, U.K.
- 1997-1998: MSc Child Development, University of London, U.K.
- 2000-2004: Training in Systemic Family Therapy, Systemic Psychological Support Center (SKEFY).
- 2005–2005: Training of Parent School Trainers/ Coordinators, Panhellenic Association of Parent Schools.
- 2005-2006: Training in personality tests and projective tests (MMPI, TAT, Rorschach), Systemic Psychological Support Center (SKEF).
- 2011–2012: Psychologists Training in Couples Therapy, Systemic Therapy Center.
- 2017–2018: Training in Supervision, Systemic Therapy Center.
- 2019: Training and certification in MMPI-2. ISON.