- Dr. Georgia Gadona is a Psychologist-Psychotherapist with Postgraduate and Doctoral Studies in Psychology at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki. At the same time, she was trained in Systemic-Family Therapy.
- She lives in Preveza, where she has a private Psychologist"s office, but she also has professional collaborations in Ioannina and Athens.
- She is a member of Greek Scientific Societies and has published scientific papers in Greek and international conferences. Also, she has published scientific papers in Greek and foreign journals.
2006-2011: Private Practice of Psychologist: Counseling and Psychotherapy of Individuals, Family, Group (Athens). 2007-2011: Psychologist in the PSYCHARGOS National Rehabilitation Psychiatric Reform Program: EPAKMOS Boarding House for People with Mental Disorders and Mental Retardation, ESYTHEFAS, Athens. 2012-2016: Scientific Associate at Technological Educational Institute of Epirus and Mediterranean College, Athens (2005-10).
- 1994-1999: Degree in Psychology, Faculty of Philosophy, University of Athens.
- 1999-2002: Postgraduate Diploma in Psychology, Faculty of Philosophy, AUTh (Aristotle University of Thessaloniki).
- 2003-2007: Doctoral Degree in Psychology, Faculty of Philosophy, AUTh (Aristotle University of Thessaloniki).
- 2002-2008: Family Psychotherapy Center of Thessaloniki: Training program in Systemic Counseling and Psychotherapy (500 hours).
- 1997-1999: TRII-Institute of Innovation, Training & Research, Athens: Seminar in Psychometric Assessment (150 hours) and Neuropsychological Assessment (120 hours).
- 1998-1999: TRII-Institute of Innovation, Training & Research, Athens: Education in Behavioral Psychotherapy (150 hours).
- Specialized in a psychotherapeutic approach