Georgia Marakakis is a Psychologist. She has specialized in Clinical Psychology in the Netherlands and is a certified Cognitive Psychotherapist.
- February 2013-January 2018: Psychologist-Psychotherapist, Medizinisches Versorgungszentrum fur Psychiatrie und Psychotherapie - Medical Center for Psychiatry and Psychotherapy-Verhaltenstherapie Falkenried, Hamburg Germany.
- June 2012-November 2012: Psychologist-Psychotherapist in the detoxification structure of alcohol and psychotropic substances Kompass Direkt, Kompass Drogenhlife, Augsburg, Germany (Individual and Group Psychotherapy). November 2008-March 2012: Privately as a Psychologist-Psychotherapist in the area of N. Smyrni.
- February 2011-December 2011: Teacher-Coordinator of Teams in Parents "Schools (Parents" Counseling), Institute for Continuing Adult Education, General Secretariat for Lifelong Learning and Religious Affairs.
- September 2008-June 2010 and September 2006-July 2007: Practice at the Center for Community Mental Health (KKPSY) Vyrona Kessariani - Psychiatric Clinic of the University of Athens. September 2005-June 2006: Voluntary work on a daily basis in the Consultative Psychiatric Department of Adults (PSPSE), Mental Health Center of the Eastern Sector of Thessaloniki.
- September 2003-January 2005: Practice on a daily basis at the Center for Community Mental Hygiene (KKPSY) Vyronas-Kessariani (Psychiatric Clinic of the University of Athens).
- October 2002-January 2003: Practical training at the "Agia Markella" Department of Short-term Care at the Psychiatric Hospital of Attica "Dromokaitio".
- September 2008-June 2010: Educational program in Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapy, Hellenic Society for Behavioral Research (EEES), Macedonia.
- September 2007-June 2008: Master of Science in Psychology, specialisation Clinical Psychology, Leiden University Netherlands.
- October 2004-July 2007: Educational Program in Cognitive-Behavioral Psychotherapy, Hellenic Behavior Research Association (EEAS), Department of Macedonia.
- September 1999-September 2003: Bachelor in Psychology from the Panteion University of Social and Political Sciences.
"Evaluation of Satisfaction of Users of KPPSY Vyronas-Kessariani with the use of VSSS-54", quarterly edition of the Hellenic Psychiatric Society, Volume 17, (Appendix 1), May 2006, Proceedings of the 19th Panhellenic Congress of Psychiatry, Athens, 4-8 May 2006.
- Member of the European Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (ABCT).
- Member of the Panhellenic Psychological Association.