Katerina G. Tzioridou is a Psychologist, graduated from the Psychology Department of the School of Philosophy, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (Aristotle University of Thessaloniki). She is a recognized Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapy Therapist from the Federal Land Baden-Württemberg and the Baden-Württemberg German Psychotherapists Association (LPK-Landespsychotherapeutenkammer Baden-Württemberg.
She is certified by the European Society for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (EABCT). She has also been trained in Systemic Psychotherapy and Couple Counseling. Finally, she is specialized in counseling and psychotherapy on gender identity and sexual orientation (LBDQ+ community).
- 2006 – Today: Psychologist - Adult & Couples Psychotherapist, Katerina G. Tzioridou, Office of Psychological Services, Thessaloniki (Greece).
- 03/ 017–09/2017: Head of the Transfer Structure for the Accommodation of Unaccompanied Minors in Thessaloniki TRANSLATION - Action for Immigration and Development, Athens (Greece).
- 2015–2017: Scientific Associate of HEN Thessaloniki - Charilaou Branch.
- 2015–2016: Scientific Associate of Mediterranean College - Mediterranean College Thessaloniki.
- 2002–2005: Psychiatric - Neurological Clinic Dr. med. Gerhard Dieter Roth, Ostfildern, Germany.
- 2000–2001: Stuttgart State Public Clinic (Germany) - Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy Branch.
- 1996–2001: Protected apartments for adults, adolescents with chronic mental illness - Behindertenhilfe Leonberg e.V. (Germany).
- 2018: Specializing in the lgbtq + affirmative approach individual and group Psychotherapy and Counseling for LGBTQ + (LGBTQ +) individuals.
- 2010–2011: Training in Psychotherapy and Couple Counseling (Thessaloniki Systemic Therapy Institute).
- 1998–2003: Training in Cognitive-Behavioral Psychotherapy (Stuttgart Cognitive-Behavioral Psychotherapy Institute- Zentrum für Psychotherapie Stuttgart).
- 1989–1994: Faculty of Philosophy, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki- Department of Psychology.
- Association of Greek Psychologists with a license to practice (Registration Number 1662).
- German Association for Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (DVT e.V. - Deutscher Fachverband für Verhaltenstheraprapie).
- Landespsychothetherapeutenkammer Baden-Württemberg Association of German Psychotherapists Baden-Wτrttemberg (LPK).
- European Society for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (EABCT).