Meropi Simou is a Psychologist, holds a Master"s Degree in Clinical Psychology and a Certified Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapist from the European Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (EABCT).
- 2018-Today: Research Fellow - Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Seminar Lecturer in Specialty, AUTH University Psychiatric Clinic, AHEPA Hospital.
- 2018-Today: External Partner - Psychologist, Counseling and Therapy Center "Mental Health".
- 2018: Assisting workgroup tutor, Leiden University, The Netherlands.
- 2016-2017: Research Associate - Psychologist at the First University Psychiatric Clinic, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Papageorgiou Hospital. 2015-2017, 2018-2019: Volunteer Psychologist at the Student Counseling and Support Center of the University of Macedonia.
- 2017-2018: Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology (MSc in Clinical Psychology), Leiden University, The Netherlands.
- 2016: Training in Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR), Athenian Awareness Institute.
- 2016: Training in Implementing the Structured Parent Education Program “Think and Act”, Hellenic Society for Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapy.
- 2014-2017: Specialty in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, with the European Society of Certification (EABCT), Hellenic Society for Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapy.
- 2012: Training in the Use of Psychometric and Neuropsychological Tools, Certified Training Cycle, Hellenic Psychiatric Society.
- 2011–2015: Bachelor of Psychology, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.