Evdokia Mountzouri is a psychologist - child psychologist. She completed her studies in psychology at the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens and then completed her postgraduate studies in Applied Child and Adolescent Psychology at the same academic institution. She completed her internship at the Peristeri Mental Health Center, while in recent years she has been working privately with children and families. She continues her education in systemic therapy while her central axis during the therapeutic operation is the understanding of the human subject.
- 2019-2020: Parental counseling, psychologist for children and adolescents, Private Center of Piraeus.
- 2018 -2019: Internship at the Child Psychiatric Department of the Peristeri Mental Health Center as a psychologist.
- 2017-2018: Internship as a psychologist in the psychiatric department of the G.N.A. "Evaggelismos".
- 2017-2019: Psychopedagogical preoccupation of a child with ADHD
- 2013-2014: Internship as a psychologist in M.K.O.
- 10/2017-2019: NATIONAL KAPODISTRIAN UNIVERSITY OF ATHENS, Postgraduate: Applied Child and Adolescent Psychology.
- 9/2010-2015: NATIONAL KAPODISTRIAN UNIVERSITY OF ATHENS, Degree in Psychology.
- Postgraduate training
- Trained in Systemic Psychotherapy "Due to Soul".
- The Painting as a Probationary Diagnostic Test AnimusCorpus.
- Projective Tests: T.A.T., C.A.T., S.A.T. Animus Corpus.