- 2014-present: Psychiatrist with a private clinic.
- Postgraduate Diploma: "Neurosciences", Medical School of the University of Crete, Heraklion, Degree: "Excellent 8.6".
- 2014-2017: Scientific Associate at the Psychiatric Department of the Attica Hospital.
- 2014-2017: Instructor-teacher at the Center for Applied Psychotherapy and Counseling of Kallithea.
- Diploma of Training in Cognitive-Behavioral Psychotherapy, Center for Applied Psychotherapy and Counseling.
- Medical School of the University of Athens (2002).
- Residency in Psychiatry at the Psychiatric Hospital of Attica-Daphne (2010-2013).
- May 2009- May 2010: 12 months of practice as a resident doctor at the Neurological Clinic of the University Hospital of Patras.
- January 2005 - July 2005: 6-month internship as a resident doctor in the Psychiatric Department of the Red Cross Hospital "Korgialenio - Benakeio".
- December 2003 - December 2004: 12-month internship as a resident doctor at the 2nd Pathological Clinic of the Boston General Hospital of Mytilene.
Publications in international scientific journals.
Participation with posters and oral statements at Greek and international conferences.
- Hellenic Psychiatric Society.
- Association of Professional Psychiatrists of Greece.
- Medical Association of Athens.