- My name is Panagiotis Samaras, I come from Kavala where I live with my family. I have long-term clinical experience (21 years) in adults and children but also significant voluntary action. Although in a clinical direction, I am also involved in research, mainly in the field of child psychology.
- For a number of years I have been a speaker at conferences, seminars and lectures, always on a non-profit basis with topics related to my science. In 2015 I made a series of TV shows on psychology on the Center TV channel which you can find on the internet. I believe in the new technology that enables psychotherapy through teleconferencing and in recent years I have successfully faced clients who have experienced anxiety, panic attacks, depression, phobias, family issues, low self-esteem and more.
- I am here to build a relationship of trust with you and to help you overcome any problems that concern you with the most modern psychotherapeutic methods.
(a). Kavala Mental Health Center (1998-1999).(b). Neurological Clinic of the Prefectural Hospital of Kavala (1998-1999).(c). Foundation for the Special Child Agia Marina "(1998-1999).Psychosocial Care Team D "and A" Army Corps (1999-2000).Psychologist of the Kindergarten ‘Standard’ (2000-2005).Office as a psychologist (2004-).External collaborator of the Pediatric Clinic of the General Prefectural Hospital of Kavala (2014-).Responsible Psychologist of DI.PAE (2019-).
- BSc Hons Psychology (Greenwich University - London).
- MPhil Child Psychology (Brunel University - London).
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy -CBT (British Psychological Society accredited).