- I was born and raised in Thessaloniki. I studied psychology at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki and specialized in Counseling Psychology in Great Britain (MSc in Counseling Psychology, Keele University) from where I graduated with honors in 2006. In 2012 I was awarded a PhD in Postgraduate Psychology Research at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki. Department of Psychology, AUTh.
- For the last 12 years I have been providing counseling, psychotherapy and psychological services to adults, children and adolescents in Rhodes and Thessaloniki but also via Skype.
- I intervene therapeutically in dealing with long-term problems, such as anxiety and panic attacks, mourning, depression, and difficulties in interpersonal relationships, but also in more internal, existential issues. I also deal with parental counseling and school counseling, as well as issues that are often related to gender, such as body image, violence, and sexual orientation.
02/ 2016-11/2018: Psychologist at the Hostage Center for Women Victims of Violence, Municipality of Rhodes. 02/2014-11/2015: Scientific Associate/ Consultant of the "Information and Consulting Employees Network", Labor Institute of G.S.E.E. (Regional South Aegean). 02/ 2014-10/ 2015: Head of the School of Parents of the Prefecture of Dodecanese, INEDIVIM - Parents" Schools. 09/ 2010-01/ 2012: Coordinator of the parental development team at the Association of Parents of Children with Dyslexia and Learning Disabilities in Thessaloniki. 11/ 2007-09/ 2008: Member of the Scientific Committee of the Project "Kallirroi: Promoting Gender Equality in the Transition from Labor Market Education: Counseling and Vocational Orientation Actions with Gender Optics", with the task of coordinating and coordinating implementation of School Vocational Orientation programs and the teaching and supervision of the research of the S.E.P.
- 2019-Today: Preparation of Postdoctoral Research with a scholarship from the Foundation of State Scholarships, Department of Psychology, School of Philosophy, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
- 2007-2012: PhD from the Department of Psychology, School of Philosophy, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Grade "excellent".
- Dissertation Title: Gender, Mental Pain and Counseling Process: An Interpretive Phenomenological Analysis of Women"s Experience from Therapeutic Relationship.
- Supervisor: V. Deligianni-Kouimtzi.
- 2005-2006: Postgraduate Specialization Diploma (MSc) in Counseling Psychology with commendation, Keele University, UK.
- 2001-2005: Degree, Department of Psychology, School of Philosophy, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.