- I have been practicing Psychology since 2014 with a legal and Ihave been specializing in managing behavioral problems involving uncontrolled anger, behavioral disorder, ADHD, but also people with Autistic Disorder and mental retardation, mainly from teenagers and young people. Also these problems sometimes indicate the existence of psycho-emotional disorders such as those of depression and bipolar disorder.
- I have been called upon to manage behavioral problems that have risen in the ending of a relationship, in a threatened divorce, in great natural disasters, in difficult social conditions, but also in the case of the loss of familiar people.
- Therefore, a reliable analysis of each behavior based on its functional analysis of behavioral behavior, in which I was trained as an Intensive Support Advisor from the North West Surrey Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust in the United Kingdom, has proven to be particularly effective in modifying behavior that raises concerns.
2016-2017: Εight-month contract (OAED) with the Municipality of Oropos as a Psychologist. 2015-2016: Volunteer Psychologist at the Lyreio Children"s Foundation "Agioi Anargyroi".
- 2001-2004: University of Roehampton MSc in Clinical Neuroscience & Immunology.
- University of East London BSc (Hons) in Psychology.
- 2017: "Cognitive Behavioral Therapy". Follow-up certificate.
- Specialized in a psychotherapeutic approach