Io Theodoritsi is a psychologist and maintains a private office in Agia Paraskevi. She is a graduate of the Department of Psychology of Panteion University (License Permit Number: 3219/12) as well as the Postgraduate Program "Stress Science and Health Promotion" of the Medical School of the University of Athens.
She then studied in the Postgraduate Program "Special Education" of the Pedagogical Department of Primary Education of the University of Athens. She has specialized in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for adults, children, and adolescents, attending the postgraduate program of the Society for Cognitive Behavioral Studies. Her clinical work covers a wide range of psychological difficulties such as: mood disorders, anxiety disorders, personality disorders, behavioral problems in children and adolescents, developmental disorders, etc.
- 2019– today: Psychologist at my private office in Agia Paraskevi.
- 2019– today: Psychologist at the Center for Special Therapies "Ambariza".
- 2018– today: Psychologist at the Center for Special Therapies “Art of Speech.
- 2017- today: Psychologist at the Institute for Behavioral Research and Treatment.
- 2014: Psychologist at the Directorate of Primary Education of Athens II.
- 2013: Psychologist at the Social Welfare of the Municipality of Kifissia.
- 2011-2012: Volunteer work as a psychologist in the Adolescent Health Unit (M.E.Y.) - of the 2nd Pediatric Clinic of the University of Athens, "Pan. & Agl. Kyriakou" Children's Hospital.
- 2007-2008: Internship as a psychology student, at the 401 General Military Hospital of Athens (GSNA) - Department of Interconnection Psychiatry.
- 2007: Volunteer work as a psychology student, at 401 Athens Military General Hospital (GSNA) - Department of Interconnection Psychiatry.
- 2016-present: Postgraduate Program "Special Education", Department of Primary Education - National and Kapodistrian University of Athens.
- 2015 – present: Educational Program in Cognitive-Behavioral Psychotherapy, Cognitive Behavioral Studies Society.
- 2014: Educational seminar on the method "Positive Parents Happy Children" in the framework of the "Parents' Education Program with children aged 3-8 with behavioral problems". EKPA Medical School, Children's Psychiatric Clinic "Agia Sofia" Children's Hospital.
- 2013-2014: Training Seminar for Health - Welfare Professionals with the aim of supporting Women - Victims of Violence between Erotic Companions (BES). Ministry of the Interior - General Secretariat for Gender Equality, European Network Against Violence.
- 2012–2016: Postgraduate Program "The Science of Stress and Health Promotion", Medical School - National and Kapodistrian University of Athens.
- 2012: Certification of knowledge of the Braille Blind Writing and Reading System. Ministry of Health & Social Solidarity, KEAT, Panhellenic Association of the Blind - National Federation of the Blind.
- 2005–2011: Degree in Psychology, Panteion University of Social and Political Sciences.
- Bania, T., Antoniou, A. S., Theodoritsi, M., Theodoritsi, I., Charitaki, G., & Billis, E. (2019). The Interaction with Disabled Persons Scale: translation and cross-cultural validation into Greek. Disability and Rehabilitation, 1-8.
- Antoniou, A.-S., & Theodoritsi, I.-I. (2019). Counseling intervention for those involved in school bullying incidents. In Kalava-Mylona, N., Kalouri, R., Katsambouri, F., Botou, A., Katsigianni, E., Kontzinou, I., & Tsergas, N. (Ed.), Thoughts, views and concerns on issues Counseling and Vocational Orientation, Dedicated Volume in Memory of Spyros Krivas. EL.ESYP, Pedio Publications.
- Theodoritsi, I. I., Vlachogianni, V., Antoniou, A. S., Artemiadis, A., Ladopoulou, K., Chrousos, G. P., & Darviri, C. (2018). A quasi-experimental pilot study of the effects of a stress management & health promotion program in children with ADHD. European Journal of Special Education Research, 3 (2).
- 26th International Conference on Physical Education and Sports, 18-20 May 2018, Komotini. Posted Announcement: Bania Th., Theodoritsi M., Theodoritsi I., Antoniou A., Billy E. '' Interaction scale with people with disabilities: Validity of Discrimination, Reliability and Sensitivity ''.
- 26th International Conference on Physical Education and Sports, 18-20 May 2018, Komotini. Posted Announcement: Bania Th., Theodoritsi M., Theodoritsi I., Antoniou A., Billy E. '' Integration Scale with People with Disabilities: Translation into Greek, Evaluation of Apparent Validity, Validity of Criterion and Validity of Cognitive Concept.
- 4th Panhellenic Conference on Special Education with international participation, November 23-26, 2017, Athens. Presentation: Ioanna-Io Theodoritsi, Alexandros-Stamatios Antoniou "Autism Spectrum Disorder & Anxiety Disorders".
- 2nd Panhellenic Interdisciplinary Conference on Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) with international participation, October 6-8, 2017, Athens. Presentation: Ioanna-Io Theodoritsi, Alexandros-Stamatios Antoniou, "Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for ADHD".
- 16th Panhellenic Conference on Psychological Research, May 10-14, 2017, Thessaloniki. Posted Announcement: Ioanna-Io Theodoritsi, Vasiliki Vlachogianni, Alexandros-Stamatios Antoniou, Georgios Chrousos, "Pilot Application of the Stress Management and Health Promotion Program for children with ADHD".
Member of the Association of Greek Psychologists.