- Zoe Sarla is a psychologist with a Master"s Degree in Clinical Psychology and Health Psychology. She is a psychotherapist with psychoanalytic backgrounds and ongoing training in the subject. She works privately and in collaboration with mental health providers. She performs adult psychotherapy requests and much of her work is with patients with chronic illnesses.
- 2014 – 2018: Day Center for Psychological Support of Cancer Patients (Society of Social Psychiatry and Mental Health, P. Sakellaropoulos).
- 2015 – Today: Office as a Psychologist. 2016–2017: Cancer Volunteers Group - Agkaliazo.
- 2018 – Today: Institute of Mental Health and Personal Development - Galenos.
- 2003-2008: Department of Methodology, History and Theory of Science (National and Kapodistrian University of Athens).
- 2008-2012: BSc (Hons) Psychology (University of Wales).
- 2012–2014: MSc Clinical and Health Psychology (Leiden University).