Frangiadoulakis Ioannis is a psychologist and maintains an office in Thessaloniki. He holds a degree in Psychology from the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, where he graduated with a degree in Clinical Psychology. He was also trained and certified in the selection, evaluation and administration of psychometric tests. Applies Cognitive-Behavioral Psychotherapy and Counseling.
- Psychologist's office in the City of Thessaloniki.
- External Associate of the Social Cooperative Enterprise "Lifelong Development" in Thessaloniki.
- 2006–2010: AUTh. School of Philosophy, Department of Psychology.
- 2010: Prevention Center of Eastern Thessaloniki "Hope".
- 2011: ISON - Postgraduate training and certification in the selection, evaluation and administration of psychometric tests.
- 2012: ISON Multidimensional Personality Questionnaire of Minnesota (MMRI-2TM).
- The role of Counseling Psychology in Crisis Conditions.
- Internet Game Addiction.
- Research - Prevention - Addressing the risks of using the Internet.
- Child Protection. Institutional and post-institutional integration of the child.
- Life values in education.
- Modern developments in Counseling Psychology.
- Battle stress management.