Anna Papadimitriou is a Psychologist, a graduate of Panteion University with a license to practice. She has been trained in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy by the Institute for Behavioral Research and Therapy and holds a Master's Degree in Organizational Psychology from the University of East London. She practices the profession of psychologist privately for adults, adolescents and children. She has participated in a group program of intervention in the management of body weight and improvement of body image. She has attended postgraduate programs and has participated voluntarily in research programs. She is also the author of the collective book "Conquering Prosperity: Positive Interventions, Techniques and Experiential Exercises". Her clinical work covers a wide range of difficulties such as mood disorders, anxiety disorders, eating disorders, personality disorders, counseling.
- 2020-present: Private practice as a Psychologist.
- 2017-present: Metropolitan College-Department of Psychology: Instructor, intern, head of undergraduate and postgraduate level, year tutor.
- 2019-today: Metropolitan College-Department of Special Education: year tutor.
- 2017-2020: Psychologist Institute of Behavior Research and Therapy.
- 2014: Child and Adolescent Day Center with Autism of West Attica "in the Courtyard of the World" (internship).
- 2020-present: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy of Eating Disorders - Hellenic Society for Behavior Research (in collaboration with the DPTA-Psychiatric Clinic of EKPA).
- 2019: Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (Society for Cognitive Behavioral Studies).
- 2015-2020: Training in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy-Society for Cognitive Behavioral Studies & Institute for Behavioral Research and Therapy.
- 2018: Training in the Self-Management Tool of Depression iFightDepression-EPAPSY Program τεςCitizens Against Depression¨.
- 2016-2017: Postgraduate diploma in "Business Psychology" -Univeristy of East London.
- 2017: Training of Executives of Humanitarian Organizations-University of the Aegean.
- 2017: Training of Adult Educators-University of the Aegean.
- 2014-2015: Annual educational seminar "Panagiotis Oulis-Clinical Psychopathology" -Aginitio Hospital-EPIPSY.
- 2014-2015: Postgraduate Seminar "Counseling Skills" - Department of Psychology, Panteion University.
- 2010-2014: Panteion University Department of Psychology.
- Karakasidou, E., Giotsidi, V., & Papadimitriou A. (2020). Self-compassion: The art of taking care of myself. In A. Stalikas, V. Giotsidi & E. Karaksidou (Eds.), Conquering Prosperity: Positive Interventions, Technical and Experiential Exercises. Athens: Place. (under publication).
- Papadimitriou, A., Patsialou, A., Kazali, E., & Kazi, S. (2014, October). Adherence to parents and emotional intelligence during adolescence. Oral presentation at the 5th Panhellenic Conference on Developmental Psychology Composing the puzzle of human development. Bridges with education and society. University of Thessaly, Volos.
- Patsialou, A., Papadimitriou, A., Kazali, E., & Kazi, S. (2014, October). Adherence to parents and stress during adolescence. Oral presentation at the 5th Panhellenic Conference on Developmental Psychology Composing the puzzle of human development. Bridges with education and society. University of Thessaly, Volos.