- Moustafa-Mitsi Angeliki is a psychologist and psychotherapist and she maintains her private office in Nea Erythrea. She is a graduate of Psychology at the University of Athens and a postgraduate student at HRM of AUEB.
- At the same time, she extends her knowledge to date, following postgraduate studies at Queen Mary University of London on psychological therapies as well as Synthetic Psychotherapy at the European Institute of Synthetic Psychotherapy, the "Modern Ampharage" of the Technoblast University of Crete.
- She is trained on Trauma & Post-Traumatic Stress Syndrome (PTSD) with Jarl Wahlström, University of Jyväskylä, Finland.
- As far as her professional experience is concerned, she is still a psychologist in the Psychiatric Clinic of Sinouri and has been a psychologist in the past in EPPSY. She is specialized in Synthetic, Cognitive Behavior, Systemic Psychotherapy and Clinical Psychotherapy based on her professional career. Finally, she is a member of the Association of Greek Psychologists and speaks fluent English.
2017-2018: Human Resources Management at Ahold Delhaize (Personnel-Psychological Intervention Training). 2016-2017: PWC Consulting. 2014-2016: Psychologist-Associate at the psychiatrist"s clinic Ioannis Kouros. 2013-2014: Psychologist in EPAPSY Maroussi-Chalandri.
- 2019-2021: MSc, Queen Mary University of London
- Mental Health: Psychological Therapies.
- 2018-2022: MSc, European Institute of Synthetic Psychotherapy eiip, Synthetic Psychotherapy, four-Year Education.
- 2015-2017: MSc, Human Resources Management AUEB.
- 2010-2015: BSc Department of Psychology, School of Philosophy
- National and Kapodistrian University of Athens.
- Specialized in a psychotherapeutic approach