- Angeliki Petratou is a psychologist, graduated from the Psychology Department of the University of Crete, and has been trained in the method of Individual and Group Analysis and Psychotherapy using Artistic Groups.
- Since 2017 she has maintained a private office as a psychologist in Pefki, where she provides adult and group psychotherapy, counseling to parents and couples.
2015–2019: Parallel Support for Children with Special Educational Needs. 2016-2017: External Partner at the "Education - Learning" Center. 4/2015–6/2015: External Partner at the Institute of Mental and Sexual Health. 2007–2011: Psychologist in the Mental Health Unit of Kefalonia, Ithaca and Zakynthos. 1/2006–12/2006: Psychologist at the Center for Social Support and Training of Persons with Disabilities (Stage Program).
- 2001–2005: Department of Psychology, School of Social Sciences, University of Crete.
- 2009–20012: School of Common Core Psychotherapy at the Hellenic Society for Group Analysis and Psychotherapy.
- 2009–2014: School of Group Analysis at the Hellenic Society of Group Analysis and Psychotherapy.
- 2013-2018: School of Therapeutic Communities of Children - Adolescents - Young People - Adults at the Hellenic Society for Group Analysis and Psychotherapy.
- 11/2014–3/2015: Seminar on Sexual Health Issues by the Institute of Mental and Sexual Health.
- K. Kafetsios, & A. Petratou (2005): "Emotional Intelligence Skills, Social Support and Quality of Life". Eleftherna: Anniversary of the Department of Psychology, University of Crete: 2, pp. 129 - 150.
- Attendance at numerous conferences, seminars and workshops.