Specialized in a psychotherapeutic approach
Certifications (degnations etc.)
Group Therapy Session
Group Therapy Session
8 Arnis Str, 115 28, AthensBook Appointment
Mr. Angelos Kouklinos is a Psychiatrist-Psychotherapist who has trained in clinical psychiatry and psychopharmacology through specialized training programs.
He has participated in the writing and presentation of numerous scientific papers that have been participated in several conferences in Greece and abroad and has also carried out important research, scientific, educational and administrative work to date.
He has specialized in cognitive and psychoanalytic psychotherapy and through his training and extensive professional experience he has gained experience in dealing with cases of depression, work stress, panic disorder, alcohol and alcohol abuse, alcoholism and addiction, problems adolescents, sexual and sexual disorders and sexual orientation disorders.
- Scientific Associate of the Unit of Adolescents and Youth of the GENNIMATA Hospital (1995-1997).
- Specialty of Psychiatry at Athens General Hospital of Athens G. GENIMATAS.
- Specialty of Psychiatry at Piraeus Mental Health Center.
- Attendance and completion of the six-year training program in the HELLENIC GROUP ANALYSIS AND FAMILY THERAPY.
- (participation in treatment, education and supervision teams, participation in scientific conferences of the Company and conducting scientific work to obtain the title of the company member).
- Three-year training in Cognitive Psychotherapy at Aeginio Hospital.
- Participated in the annual training program "Management and Social Planning in the Treatment of Drug Addiction", organized by the National School of Public Health in collaboration with the Department of Psychiatry of the University of California, San Diego.
- Training in "Alcohol and Drug Addiction Counseling", after completing relevant training at HAOCE and obtaining a Advanced Professional Certificate (BTEX, level 7).
- Participation in numerous research papers presented at recognized medical conferences in Greece and abroad.
- Member of ITACA (Association of European Professional Officers for the treatment of substance dependence).
- Member of the Hellenic Society of Group Analysis and Family Therapy.
- National Trainer on the National QPCN Network (European Patient Care Network).
- Member of ISA.