- I have completed the basic Psychology program at the American College of Greece (Deree College). At the same time I graduated from the Psychology Program of the Faculty of Philosophy of the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens where i continued my postgraduate studies in Counseling and Vocational Guidance. I have been trained in Systemic Approach and Family Therapy.
- My theoretical interests focus on the common place between systemic vision, psychodynamic understanding, and the theory of emotional bonding. I have attended training seminars on the theory and practice of family and group Psychotherapy while I have been trained by recognized organizations and companies in Greece and abroad. These include: Hellenic Psychoanalytic Society (HDPE), Anna Freud Center, International Psychotherapy Institute, Tavistock and Portman.
- I have worked with centers and private organizations as a Psychotherapist and as a team coordinator, and since 2003 I have a private office as a Psychologist.
1/1998-2002: "Open Consulting Center". Markopoulo, Attica. Counseling Center - Vocational Guidance Center: Counseling. Parent schools. Conducting individual vocational guidance programs.
- 1999-2004: BSc in Psychology, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Department of Philosophy, Pedagogy and Psychology - Psychology Program.
- 2006-2009: Postgraduate Program "Counseling and Vocational Guidance", National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Department of Philosophy, Pedagogy and Psychology.
- 1990-1995: BA in Psychology, American College of Greece, Deree College.
- Psychotherapeutic Training
- 2001-2005: "Human Relations Research Laboratory". Four-year specialization training program in Systemic Therapy.
- Theoretical education in Systemic Therapy, Family and Group Psychotherapy.
- Further Education
- 9/2012-12/2012: «Foundations of Psychoanalytic Couple Therapy course». Seminar of 8 meetings on theoretical and technical issues in the treatment of couples. Organization: International Psychotherapy Institute in partnership with Tavistock Center for Couple Relationships (TCCR).
- 9/2011-12/2011: «Master speaker videoconference seminar. Inhabiting the Unconscious: Dreams, Play, and Bion» A 9-day seminar on Bion"s theoretical and clinical thinking. Organization: International Psychotherapy Institute.
- 12/2012: "Child Attachment Interview" Training in the administration and evaluation of a tool for identifying the type of adherence of children and adolescents. Venue: Anna Freud Center, London.
- 9/2008-12/2010: "Introductory Lectures in Psychoanalysis" Seminar on basic Psychoanalytic concepts and psychopathology issues. Organization of the Greek Psychoanalytic Society.
- 9/1999-1/2000: "Training Program for Trainers and Parents Coordinators" on the evolutionary system of Maria Hourdaki. Organization of the Pan-Hellenic Association of Parents Schools, part of the International Federation for Parent Education.
- 9/1999-12/1999: "Training in Vocational Guidance Programs" using 16 Personality Factors (16PF), Comprehensive Ability Battery (CAB) and OVIS (Ohio Vocational Survey Inter- est). Organization of the Center for Vocational Guidance and ISON Psychometrica Ltd.
- 1/1999-3/1999: "Emergency Intervention in the Crisis and Treatment of Individuals and Families of Disabled People" (Seminar with a total duration of 300 hours: 220 hours of theoretical - 80 hours of practical training). Organization under the Operational Program 940005 E1 "Health - Welfare" by the Vocational Training Center of the National Welfare Agency co-funded by the European Social Fund and the Ministry of Health and Welfare.
- Specialization: Vocational Counseling, Systemic Approach, Family Therapy.
- Specialized in a psychotherapeutic approach