- Antonia Zafiris is a psychologist-psychotherapist (holder of a license to practice) specializing in cognitive analytical therapy. She maintains a private office where she provides adult psychotherapy and counseling sessions.
2013-today: Maintains an office as a Psychologist. 11/2016-today: External Partner at Center for Special Therapies. 01/2012-09/2013: Working as a Psychologist at a Psychotherapy Center. 2010-2011: Internship in the Department of Short Nursing at the Aiginiteio Hospital. 2006-2007: Internship in the Family Therapy Unit of the Attica Psychiatric Hospital.
- 2007: Bachelor of Psychology, Panteion University of Social and Political Sciences.
- 2007-2009: Training in Cognitive-Analytical Psychotherapy (Institute of Cognitive-Analytical Psychotherapy).
- 2010-2011: Training in Applied Behavior Analysis (DKEY).
- Specialized in a Psychotherapeutic Approach