- Apostolos Peltekis is a psychologist, a graduate of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki and a member of the Association of Greek Psychologists, with a postgraduate degree in clinical psychology and cognitive-experimental psychology, and he is a certified cognitive-behavioral psychologist by the European Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Therapies.
- Since 2009, he has maintained a counseling and psychotherapy service office in the city of Thessaloniki, focusing on the treatment of adult and adolescent emotional problems, the treatment of male sexuality disorders and parenting.
2010–2015: Ministry of Education, Youth and Lifelong Learning Institute, Parent Schools. University of Thessaly and Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, School Psychologist in the framework of the program "Education of Foreigners and Migrants, Psychological Support Program". Municipality of Kalamaria, Department of Education, Culture & Youth. Coordination of parenting groups. 2008-09: "ARSIS" Non-Governmental Organization, Center for Youth Activities, Thessaloniki, Greece.
- 1999-2004: Bachelor of Psychology (Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, School of Philosophy, Department of Psychology).
- 2004-2006: Postgraduate Diploma in Cognitive-Experimental Psychology (Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, School of Philosophy, Department of Psychology.
- 2007-2008: Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology (Leiden University, The Netherlands).
- 4-year training in Cognitive-Behavioral Psychotherapy (Hellenic Society for Behavioral Research).
- Training in sex and health education, figure therapy, adult education, counseling for vulnerable social groups, clinical supervision, etc.
- Specialized in a Psychotherapeutic Approach