Galanomatis Argiris is a Psychologist specializing in clinical hypnosis and biomedical psychotherapy. He has graduated from the Psychology Department of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki and has completed his retraining in clinical hypnosis and biochemical psychotherapy at the Center of Applied Counseling and Psychotherapy. He has also received mourning training from MERIMNA.
In the last three years, in addition to individual sessions, he has been providing counseling to parents and students at the Kalamaria Municipality Counseling Station. He has experience in cases of depression, mourning, anxiety, panic attacks, anger management, relationships, self-awareness, adolescent problem management, and parent support.
- 2013-2016: Psychologist at Thessaloniki Blind Training and Rehabilitation Center (KEAT).
- 2011-2012: Psychologist (military service) in the Greek army.
- 2010: Psychologist at AHEPA Neurological Clinic.
- 2019-2020: attendance training program Mourning support and counseling for children, adolescents and families mourning held by MERIMNA
- 2015-2016: Clinical Hypnosis Training and Biomedical Psychotherapy at the Center for Applied Psychotherapy and Counseling.
- 2005-2010: Aristotle University of Thessaloniki-Department of Psychology.