- Artemis Zavaligou is a Psychologist with a bachelor degree from the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki. She is undergoing postgraduate studies in Systemic Family Psychotherapy.
- She attends an e-learning program at the University of Athens.
- She is actively involved in voluntary actions focusing on people with disabilities and their families. Participates in the briefing of volunteer bone marrow donors of "Orama Elpida".
- She maintains a private office as a psychologist in Volos.
2014-2015: Practical training at the Mental Health Center of Volos, training in Family Psychotherapy - "Open Dialogue" Approach.
- Graduate of Psychology at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, School of Philosophy (AUTh).
- Master"s degree in Family Systemic Psychotherapy (ongoing).
- 2019-2020: Certificate of Training "Positive Psychology, the Science of Happiness" from National Kapodistrian University of Athens.
- 2019-2020: Certificate of "Couple and Family Counseling Therapy" from the National Kapodistrian University of Athens.
- Specialized in a psychotherapeutic approach