Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
Certificates for appointments and weapons licenses
32 N.Plastira Str, 431 00, KarditsaBook Appointment
- Chryssa Kitsou is a Special Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist based in Karditsa where she comes from. She specialized in Pediatric Psychiatry, General Hospital Hipokrateio of Thessaloniki and she was given the opportunity to educate and work with children and adolescents suffering from various disorders, such as: depression, separation anxiety, bipolar disorder and phobias, obsessive compulsive disorder as well as psychoses, addictions and learning difficulties.
- She deals with children with developmental disorders but also adolescents who have problems with school bullying, mental retardation, behavior, school refusal, manic depression, anorexia, bulimia, hyperphagia and children and adolescents receiving medication.
2002-2008: Neuropsychiatric Clinic "KASTALIA SA" / Karditsa. 2011-2014: "Arogi" - Rehabilitation Center - Karditsa and Neuropsychiatric Clinic "KASTALIA SA" / Karditsa. 2013-2014: Professor of Neurology - IEK Karditsa, Department of Physiotherapy.
- 2008-2010: Adult Psychiatric Specialist, Psychiatric Hospital Tripoli.
- 2010-2011: Rural Practitioner Megalopolis-Panarkadiko Hospital of Tripoli.
- 2014-2015: Specialty in Neurology Hipokrateio Hospital.
- 2014-2018: Specialist in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Hipokrateio Hospita;.
- Fellowship in Intercultural Psychiatry in England (2017).
- Speaker at the 2011 Panhellenic Congress of Psychiatry in Athens.
- Speaker at the Panhellenic Congress of Psychiatry in Larissa 2014.
- Speaker at the Psychiatrist and Pediatric Psychiatrists" Conference in Lake Plastira (Karditsa) 2015.
- Presentation of a course at the Neurological Clinic of Hippocratio Hospital of Thessaloniki on "Psychotic episodes and symptomatology / brain damage" (2015).
- Presentation of a course at the Pediatric Surgery Clinic of IGN Thessaloniki on "The role of adult perceptions and supervisory behavior in the prevention of childhood injuries / injuries" (2017).
- Presentation of a case of Neurogenic Anorexia at the Pediatric Congress of Northern Greece (2017).
- Presentation of a case of child psychosis at the Pediatric Congress of Northern Greece (2018).
- Member of the Board of Directors of Specialized Psychiatrists of the Hellenic Psychiatric Society (EFS) (2012-2017).
- Member of the Pediatric Psychiatric Society of Greece - Association of Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists.