Despina Drivakou is a Psychologist. She has been trained in Systemic/Family Therapy and is a certified life coach. She is specialized in the following areas: coaching of teenagers, life coaching-NLP, parent-child counseling, Attention Deficit Disorder and Hyperactivity Disorder, ADHD, management of diabetes, crisis-anxiety-Depression, Couple Therapy, dependencies, psychological support for people with chronic illness and their family environment, personal development groups.
- 2016-2018: Psychologist at the Kreuzios Renegade Center.
- 2013-2015: Therapist- OKANA.
- 2012: Presenter of the "Restart" broadcast, social news broadcast at "Egnatia TV". Parent Groups at the Children and Youth Association with Diabetes. 2007-2010: Consultative Station of people who are addicted to drugs A.U.T.
- 2009-2010: Self-help Promotion Program AUTH / OKANA.
- 2010: Ithaca Consultative Station KE.THE.A. Addicterd on gambling - T.A. Participation in the Groups. External Associate at the Day Center of Polygyros, Thessaloniki, Theatrical Workshop, (EDGE FESTIVAL MILANO, ITALY 2010).
- PhD Candidate of Medical School of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
- A.U.T Medical School - Msc in Medical Research Methodology, in the evaluation of neurological deficits and psychiatric illnesses in peripathetic patients. Use of psychometric and neuropsychological tests.
- Training at Syndorodrama - Psychotherapeutic.
- Training in CRM - psychotherapeutic.
- Systemic Institute of Thessaloniki/Specialization in Systemic Family Psychotherapy (4/2011-1/2014). Essay: managing the emotional burden of relatives and Fretun patients.
- Life Coach-American Union of NLP.
- 2007-2010: A.U.T. Faculty of Philosophy, Department of Psychology
- 2000-2006: Alexander Technological Educational Institute of Thessaloniki School of Economics.
- 2003-2007: Theatrical Studies, Theatrical Workshop FRACTALS.
- Specialization: Systemic Family Therapy.
- 4th Panhellenic Seminar of Psychosomatic -Thessaloniki 2018-07-10.
- 28th Psychiatry and Psychological Syndromes NYC, USA, 2018.
- 1st Neuropsychology Congress - Athens 2018.
- 3rd ENM -Exploring novel medical frontiers - Thessaloniki 2018.
- 1st International Symposium of Cognitive Science - Crete 2018.
- 3rd Panhellenic Psychosomatic Seminar - Thessaloniki 2017.
- 3rd Pan-Hellenic Mental Health Conference at PHY-Athens 2016.
- 9th Efta Conference, Athens, Greece 2016.
- 6th Conference Biopsychosocial Model in Health-Thessaloniki 2016.
- Systemic Society of Northern Greece.
- Hellenic Psychological Society.
- Member of Philoptochos Brotherhood of Ladies of Thessaloniki.
- Integrity Pact - HELLAS.
- Rotary Anatolia Group.
- Red Cross.
- Melissa Orphanage for Females.