Eleni Mavroukli is a Psychologist with a Master's degree in Clinical Psychology and Psychopathology, specialized in Systemic-Existential Psychotherapy. She maintains a private office in Nea Ionia and works with teenagers and adults in individual, couple and family meetings.
- Services as a trained Psychologist at the Center of Daily Care and in the rehabilitation clinic of the Psychotherapeutic Company "Nestor".
- Services as a Psychologist at the: Day Center of the Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders Association.
- Department of Neurodegenerative Brain Diseases and Remedial Practice of the "Health" Hospital of Athens. Neuropsychological laboratory of the Neurological Clinic of the University Hospital of Athens.
- Unit for the assessment and socio-occupational reintegration of people with brain injury in Mulhouse, France (UEROS, Mulhouse, France).
- Parents School of the Social Policy Department of the Municipality of Nea Ionia.
- Adult Mental health center in Dax, south-west France (Center de Santé Mentale Adulte, Dax, France).
- Dromokaitio Hospital and a research program evaluating the therapeutic efficacy of systemic psychotherapy.
- Department of Psychology, Panteion University.
- Graduate at the University of Bordeaux, France - Clinical Psychology and Psychopathology (master 2 de Psychologie Clinique option Psychopathologie),
- Specialization in Cognitive Neuroscience (Master 2 de neuropsychologie cognitive Clinique) at the University of Strasbourg.
- Psychotherapeutic training - the first cycle of introduction to Cognitive Psychotherapy (Eginiteio Hospital - EPIΨY).
- Training - the first cycle of introduction to Cognitive Psychotherapy (Eginiteio Hospital - Epilipsi).
- Training in Systemic Existential Psychotherapy.
- First symptoms of Depression: what are the most effective strategies to make you feel better?
- What are the 6 most common reasons why someone visits the Psychologist?
- How can we help our child develop a healthy relationship with food?
Workshops and seminars on various psychological issues.
- Member of the Association of Greek Psychologists.