- I am a psychologist and maintain a private office in Nea Smyrni, addressing people who are experiencing difficulties or problems. To people who want to deepen their personal relationships and knowledge of themselves. To people whose body gives them signs that "something is wrong". I act not as the interpreter, but as a facilitator, to deepen each person"s feelings, thoughts and desires so that we can act more spontaneously and less according to the requirements.
- The method of treatment I use is Interventional Non Directionality, which focuses on the unobstructed expression, emergence and fulfillment of our desires and utilizes a variety of techniques (physical exercises, relaxation exercises, writing, painting, etc.). Throughout my work experience I have found that psychotherapy is a way of recognizing, knowing, understanding and accepting ourselves. It is a capable way to redeem us and liberate us from the chains that hold our breath, hold us in tension, steal our sleep.
My experience starts with the psychiatric clinic, where I learned to meet people beyond diagnostic labels and criteria (Athens Psychiatric Hospital Dromokaitio, Daphni and Guesthouse "Psycharkos", Kalamata General Hospital). Later I worked in special education where I met teenage agitators as well as agitated parents (2nd EEEK Piraeus Spring and KDAP-MEA of the Municipality of Maroussi). Then I supported people who had lost almost everything, and there i learned to recognize and respect the value of hope and dignity (Empowering and Reintegrating Families in Homeless Shelter or Homelessness Program). Then I supported refugees, and learned to recognize the greatness of the people who find the courage to start and recreate their present and future (NGO Praksis, DOTIMA).
- 2007-2012: Bachelor of Psychology from Panteion University
- 2013-2018: Training in Michel Lobrot"s "Interventional Nonverbal" (NDI) Psychotherapy.
- 2008- today: Numerous seminars and trainings on psychology, education and psychotherapy methods.
- Specialized in a Psychotherapeutic Approach