- Psychologist - Psychotherapist Eleni Zacharopoulou is a graduate of Luton University, England, specializing in Psychology with Health Studies and a postgraduate degree at Derby University in England, on Synthetic Counseling and Psychotherapy (MSc Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy). Since 2017, she is a member of the British Association for Counseling and Psychotherapy - BACP.
- She has many years of experience in a wide range of psychological problems and disorders, having worked in agencies such as NELE as a popular trainer, in KAPI, KIFI and in the municipalities of Heraklion Prefecture.
- She has been a coordinator at parent schools in many schools in Heraklion and the countryside, and has previously worked with various social structures, such as the Heraklion Child Care Center, on counseling and psychological support for children, adolescents and young girls, who have moved away from their family environment.
- She has also worked in private kindergartens and elementary schools (KEPA), in the Municipal Development Center of the Municipality of Gorgolaini, in the CALCETTO Football Academy and in the aged care units (The Libyan and Friendly Home).
- She specializes in the synthetic model of counseling and psychotherapy and has maintained a private office in Heraklion, Crete since 1995, while understanding the demands of the modern era she also conducts online sessions.
- She deals with adults, teenagers and children and specializes in relationship problems, divorce, mourning, anxiety, phobias, depression, self-awareness, self-improvement, mental disorders, panic attacks and psychosomatic problems.
- At the same time, she is active in individual counseling, marriage and family counseling.
Child Care Center of Heraklion Crete. Creative Employment Center KDAP of Gorgoleniou Municipality. Elderly Care Units. Public and Private Kindergartens. Education in Parent Schools.
- MSc Integrative Counseling & Psychotherapy (University of Derby).
- BA(Hons) Psychology with Health Studies (University of Luton).
British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy.