- I have been working with children, adolescents and their families for 15 years, looking for the right treatment approach that suits their uniqueness. I admire children for their authenticity, honesty and ability to flourish and overcome their difficulties.
- In a warm and pleasant environment, children and adolescents are happy to play, to trust, to express their fears and worries, to communicate their needs, to gain confidence, to improve their impulsiveness and relationships with parents. , their siblings and friends.
- I strongly believe in the parent-child relationship. No one knows the child better than you and does not love him more. Through parental counseling you will learn new ways to understand your child and have a beautiful and harmonious relationship, help him become more responsible and develop his potential.
2004-2013: Scientific Associate of the 3rd Pediatric Clinic of AUTh, Development Laboratory, Learning Disabilities Unit. 2005-2010: Coordinator of Health Education programs in Primary and Secondary Education. 2007-present: Collaborator in centers for the diagnosis and treatment of difficulties of childhood and adolescence in Thessaloniki and Central Macedonia.
- 1995-1999: AUTh. School of Philosophy, Department of Psychology.
- 2000-2005: Training in adult psychotherapy at the Medical Psychotherapy Center.
- 2004-2010: Postgraduate training in Developmental Disorders at the 3rd Pediatric Clinic of AUTh.
- 2009: 2011: Education in the Friends Play Social Skills Development Model.
- Social interaction therapy therapy in children with developmental disorder, Elche 2017 Conference.
- Speaker at conferences on: Intelligence Test, Learning Disabilities, ADHD, Down Syndrome, Autism, Game and Social Skills.
- Representative of the Hellenic Fertility Association in Thessaloniki.
- Member of the Observatory for dealing with intra-school violence in Eastern Macedonia.