- Elmina Pantelaki is a psychologist, a graduate of the National Kapodistrian University of Athens. She has been trained at the Open Psychotherapy Center in Diagnostic Psychology and Psychotherapy and in particular Family-Systemic Therapy. He also specializes in Trauma Therapy with the EMDR method for the treatment of post-traumatic stress, complicated grief or chronic pain and has a master"s degree in School Psychology from the University of Nicosia.
- She maintains a private office in Kifissia and has many years of experience in Dual and Group psychotherapy in adults and adolescents, while holding counseling meetings with couples, families and parents. She collaborates with specialized health professionals (psychiatrists, child psychiatrists, psychologists, mental health centers) while he has worked as an external collaborator with schools and kindergartens. Psychotherapy deals with the treatment of mental disorders such as anxiety, depression, personality disorders, post-traumatic stress disorder, mourning and marriage difficulties and interpersonal relationships.
Jan. 2019-June. 2019: All-day Primary Schools. Νov.2015–Νov. 2017: Psychological Services - Chara Nomikou. Sept.2012-June 2019: Collaboration with kindergartens and schools for organizing parent groups, etc. Kindergarten Colors and Music, Disneyland Kindergarten, Diamantopoulou Schools, Greek-English Education.
- Sep.2018-Feb.2019: EMDR Hellas Association. Specialization program in the EMDR method.
- 2014-2018: University of Nicosia. Distance postgraduate in School Psychology.
- 2012-2015: Open Psychotherapy Center. Postgraduate training in Family Therapy.
- Feb.2008- July.2010: Postgraduate training in Psychological Evaluation.
- 2007-2011. EKPA: Degree in Psychology.