- My name is Vassilou Eudokia and I am a graduate of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki. After completing my studies, I completed my postgraduate studies in Counseling (University of Thessaly) while at the same time my training in systemic - family psychotherapy.
- I maintain my office in the center of Volos and do psychotherapy and counseling for adolescents and adults and do Psychotherapy with couples and families, while also coordinating groups (teenagers, pregnant, new moms, etc.). I work with people who deal with all sorts of mental health issues (anxiety, sadness, loss, divorce, etc.) but also people who are interested in counseling with the aim of improving their daily lives and their personal development through a process endoscopy and mental maturation.
- At the same time, I work with the University of Thessaly as a research-scientific partner in various research programs.
06/2011–07/2018: EMPLOYMENT DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE, Career Advisor - Co-financed & Self-funded Project Implementation Officer for the unemployed - employees - vulnerable social groups. 04/2016–04/2018: University of Thessaly - Research Committee, Psychologist in PATHWAYS research program “Participation in Healthy Workplaces and Inclusive Strategies in the Work Sector”. 06/2015–11/2015: INE GSEE, Advisor - Scientific partner for consulting services. 10/2012–01/2014: General Secretary ACHILLOPOULIO - PSYCHOLOGIST OFFICE, Psychologist 1000 hours internship within the postgraduate study program "Counseling in special education, education and health", supervised. 09 / 2008–05 / 2010: THESSALY DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE, Career Advisor - Co-financed & Self-funded Project Implementation Officer for the unemployed - employees - vulnerable social groups. 02/2007–06/2008: CC EQUAL - ARTEMIS, "Network of Support Centers for Gender Equality in the Armed Forces" Volos Support Center Psychologist - Counseling - Psychosocial Support to Women Working in the Armed Forces 07/2006–08/2006: Participation in the camp program of the Ministry of Health and Social Solidarity for People with Disabilities implemented by the POG all over Greece, as a companion for children with special needs.
- 2018: Launch of a three-year training program in systemic-family psychotherapy.
- 2014: Postgraduate study entitled: "Counseling in special education, education & health" of the Department of Special Education of the University of Thessaly.
- 2006: Bachelor of Psychology, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
- Vlachou, A., Stavroussi, P., Roka, O., Vasilou, E., Papadimitriou, D., Scaratti, C., ... & Tobiasz-Adamczyk, B. (2018). Policy Guidelines for Effective Inclusion and Reintegration of People with Chronic Diseases in the Workplace: National and European Perspectives. International journal of environmental research and public health, 15(3), 493.
- Esteban, E., Coenen, M., Ito, E., Gruber, S., Scaratti, C., Leonardi, M., Roka, O., Vasilou, E., . . . Sabariego, C. (2018). Views and Experiences of Persons with
- Chronic Diseases about Strategies that Aim to Integrate and Re- Integrate Them into Work: A Systematic Review of Qualitative Studies. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 15(5), 1022.
- Roca Olga, Vlachou Anastasia, Vasilou Eudakia (2018). Work and Mental Health Problems: Effective strategies for reintegrating people with mental health problems into work. Paper presented at the 7th Panhellenic Conference on Counseling Psychology, ELSE, November, Volos.
Vlachou Anastasia, Stavroussi Panayiotas, Roca Olga, Vassilou Eudokia (2017). Increasing chronic diseases in Europe and the actions of the European PATHWAYS program in the field of occupational (re) integration. Announcement presented at the 16th Panhellenic Conference on Psychological Research, ELFE, May, Thessaloniki.
Vassilou, E. & Kleftaras, G. (2016). Spirituality and personality traits: The differences between a sample of monks and a sample of the general population. Paper presented at the 6th Panhellenic Conference on Counseling Psychology, ELSE, November, Athens.
- Vlachou Anastasia, Roca Olga, Vasilou Eudokia (2016). PATHWAYS Project: Mapping available national and European strategies to promote the professional (re) integration of people with chronic illness and mental health problems. Paper presented at the 6th Panhellenic Conference on Counseling Psychology, ELFE, November, Athens. (The [Poster] announcement was awarded the 1st prize).
Vassilou, E. & Kleftaras, G. (2014). Loneliness and depression in monks, nuns and the unemployed: Spirituality and personality factors. Paper presented at the 5th Panhellenic Conference on Counseling Psychology, ELF, November, Patras.
- Full member of the Association of Greek Psychologists.
- Certified Executive (Accompanying Support Services) by EOPEPP (National Organization for Qualification and Vocational Guidance with Registry Number: SA1248.
- Included in the Register of Advisers and the Register of Scientific Associates and Experts (MESINE) of INE GSEE.
- Included in the register of trainers OAED - LAEK.