Foivos Charitopoulos is a licensed psychologist. He holds a Masters Degree in Cognitive Neuroscience, a Counseling Psychology degree and a Nursing Degree in Mental Illness. He has specialized in Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapy, EMDR Psychotherapy, Emotional Focused Couple Therapy, and Group Psychotherapy, and is a member of several affiliated associations. A motivated and skilled person with strong analytical skills and a range of relevant experiences, such as in the field of clinical psychology and psychiatric nursing. His recent goal is his additional four-year specialization in Systemic / Family Psychotherapy.
He maintains an office in Katerini and, with the benefit of his knowledge and experience, offers his services to children, adolescents and adults in the form of individual psychotherapy, couple therapy, family psychotherapy and group therapy (in addition to individual psychotherapy, the cost of forms of psychotherapy). treatment differs from that indicated).
- From July 2016 until today Psychologist with an office in Katerini.
- From July 2016 to February 2020 in Katerini, Greece - External partner of Hellas Employee Assistance Programs (headquarters located in Kolonaki, Athens).
- From October 2015 to June 2019 in Katerini, Greece - Psychologist in the Hostel "Metamorphosis - Addiction Counseling".
- From September 2015 to September 2017 in Katerini, Greece - Volunteer Psychologist at the Mental Health Center of the Department of Psychiatry of Katerini General Hospital.
- From October 2018 to the present day Thessaloniki, Greece - Specialty in Systemic Therapy, Institute of Systematic Approaches & Family Therapy.
- From January 2018 to December 2018, Athens, Greece - Specializing in Couple Emotionally Focused Therapy, Emotionally Focused Therapy Greek Network.
- From October 2016 to March 2019, Thessaloniki, Greece - Specialization in Psychotherapy with EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing), Institute of Psychotherapy.
- From November 2015 to June 2019, Thessaloniki, Greece - Specialization in Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapy, Hellenic Society for Behavioral Research.
- October 2017 - April 2018 Thessaloniki, Greece - Specialization in Group Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapy, Hellenic Society for Behavioral Research.
- From September 2014 to September 2015 Birmingham, UK - MSc in Cognitive Neuroscience, Aston University. Grade: 2: 1 (very good).
- From September 2011 to May 2014 Liverpool, UK - BSc (Hons) Psychology, University of Liverpool. Grade: 2: 1 (Grade: Very good, average: 69.1 - almost perfect).
- From October 2009 to June 2011 Thessaloniki, Greece - Counseling & Psychology (2 years distance learning), Mediterranean College. Grade: Excellent.
- From October 2009 to June 2011 Katerini, Greece - Public Institute of Vocational Training (I.E.K.), Psychiatric Nursing (2 years full-time). Certified by EOPEP and holder of a license to practice. BEC grade: Excellent.
- Issuance of a degree in "Social Cognition and Personality".
- Bibliographic Review “Obesity: Psychological Attributes and Psychological Therapies”.
- Member of the European Federation of Psychologists as a EuroPsy Basic Member.
- Member of the British Psychological Society.
- Member of the Association of Greek Psychologists.
- Member of the Hellenic Society for Behavioral Research and the corresponding Branch in Macedonia.
- Member of EMDR-Europe and EMDR Hellas.
- Member of the Greek Network of Emotionally Focused Therapy.