I am a Clinical Psychologist, certified Family Therapist (ECP) and a Marriage Councelor. My scientific approach is the Systemic Psychotherapy.
I have been particularly involved in Gynecology, Maternity Psychology and Counseling for Couples for at least 19 years. The couple is always at the core of my clinical activity. One of my main areas of interest and application in clinical practice is The Assisted Reproduction, being specialized in the support of women and their comrades/spouses as well as in more complex choices on the path to parenthood that may not necessarily include a companion.
I am an external scientific collaborator of the Institute of Life IASO, and after my return in Greece, I remain in an ongoing cooperation with IEF Co.S in Rome, Centro TIAMA in Milan and the Procrea Fertility Center, Lugano (Italian-speaking Switzerland).
I maintain a private office as a Psychotherapist since 1999. I have an excellent knowledge (native level) of 3 foreign languages - English, Italian and Greek with the possibility of sessions in them.
Private practice (office) from 1999 until today. The therapeutic context includes the following: Mood Disorders (Depression etc.) Addictions from the individual to the couple. Body Image- Nutrition (Anorexia-Bulimia-Obesity). Mourning and Loss. Sexual dysfunctions (Disorders of sexual desire, stimulation and orgasm). Sexual disorders and sexual identity issues (roles and sexual orientation). Female-Male infertility. Domestic violence-Abuse. Marriage and divorce issues. Family Mediation. Pregnancy and perinatal mental disorders (Postnatal Depression, "baby blues" etc). Single parent families. Adoption.
- 1996: Bachelor degree in Clinical Psychology, of the Department of Psychology, A.U.T. (Aristotle University of Thessaloniki).
- 2002: Speciality of Marriage and Family Therapist (ECP). Five years (5) specialization in the School of Systemic Family Psychotherapy and Relationships, I.E.F.Co.S (Istituto Europeo di Formazione e Consulenza Sistemica - European Institute for Systemic Training and Consultancy), Rome.
- Certified Psychotherapy School by MIUR (Ministry of Education, Universities and Research).
- Member of the Association of Greek Psychologists.
- Member of the Italian Association of Psychotherapists (OPL).
- Member of the Italian Society of Psychology and Relative Psychotherapy (SIPPR).
- Member of the E.F.T.A (European Family Therapy Association).