- Gavriella Gusita is a Psychologist-Psychotherapist specializing in elational Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy. She is a regular member of the Association of Greek Psychologists and the International Association of Relational Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy and also a collaborator of Alpha Bank, where she provides Psychotherapeutic Services to employees of the Organization.
- She maintains, for the last 2 years a private office as a Psychologist in the area of Paleo Faliro. She has experience in cases of depression, anxiety, addiction issues, anger management, suicidal behavior, compulsive ideology, relationships, self-knowledge, existential issues, professional orientation.
- She is a mature Psychotherapist with over 1000 sessions as an individual and group therapy and with her therapists. All these factors posse an ideal combination of knowledge and life experience that make her able to provide Psychological Support and help with all the range of life difficulties of the everyday life.
- 2016-2018: Specialisation in the Institute of Relational and Group Psychotherapy.
- 2008-2016: Alpha Bank Romania S.A. (Alpha Bank Group Headquarters, Athens).
- 2001-2008: Alpha Bank Romania S.A. (Bank"s Headquarters in Romania, Bucharest).
- 1997-2000: Microland Computers SRL (Group Branch in Bucharest, Romania), Microland Computers SA (Stournari Street Store).
- Institute of Relational and Group Psychotherapy (ISOPS): Postgraduate Clinical Practice specializing in Psychotherapy of Relational Psychoanalytic Method,(duration 2.5 years) with compulsory group and individual Psychotherapy throughout the course. Clinical incidents and surveillance.
- University of Bucharest: Faculty of Psychology, Master of Applied Psychology in the National Security Sector (Profiler). Recognized degree by DOATAP (grade 8.54 "Excellent").
- University of Bucharest: Bachelor Degree in Psychology, recognized by DOATAP as a degree equivalent to those awarded by the Departments of Psychology of the Greek Universities (grade 8.54 "Excellent").
- Craiova University: School of English and French Literature- Bachelor degree in English Literature, Recognized by DOATAP (Grade 8.94 "Excellent").
- Essay on the subject: "The content, process and insight of reflective identity in the healing relationship".
- Six-Week De-Language Education Training "Universitet Leiden (Coursera), 6-week online course, September-2017.
- "Group Psychotherapy, Yalom Interpersonal Model and General Principles", ISOPS, 1/4/2017.
- "Psycho-child" - "Development and adaptation of children in family and school" University of Athens, Jan-Jun 2013.
- XV Symposium of the Hellenic Society for Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy - Continuation 79/4/2017.
- Participation in the 7th Panhellenic Congress of Counseling Psychology.
- Trauma and mental vigor: observation, mutual sensitivity and finding meaning during psychoanalysis and beyond", Dr. Lauren Levine, lecturer at ISOPS, 19-20/9/2017.
- Participation in a webinar training seminar "The Rise of Suicide and Injury In Teenagers: How" 13 Why Not Miss Mark Meagan N. Houston, Ph.D., SAP, 20/6/2017.
- Participation in the Webinar training program "Mindsight, Attachment and Clinical Integration", Daniel J. Siegel, M.D., Neuropsychiatrist, 24/4/2017.
- Member of the Association of Greek Psychologists (SED).
- Member of IARPP (International Association of Relative Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy).