Batsila Georgia is a graduate of the Department of Psychology, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki. She has been working for the Greek Alzheimer"s Society for the past 12 years and maintains a private office of Psychologist-Psychotherapist in Thessaloniki. He is licensed to practice Psychology number 24/20366.
- 2008-2010: Psychologist at the Greek Society of Alzheimer"s Disease and Congenital Disorders of Kalamaria.
- 2008: Psychologist at Special Education Summer Schools, Arnea Halkidiki.
- 2005-2006: Psychologist at the Young Western Thessaloniki Counseling Station.
- 7/2005 - Volunteer work as a Psychologist at the Mental Health Clinic in Chania.
- 8/2004: Volunteer work as a Psychologist at the State Hospital of Leros (hospital structures and protected apartments).
- 2 / 2004–6 / 2006: Volunteer work as a Psychologist at the Disabled People Foundation “KEPEP - Agios Dimitrios” Pylea, Thessaloniki.
- 2001-2005: Bachelor of Psychology, AUTh. School of Philosophy, Department of Psychology.
- 2006-2009: Postgraduate Degree in Intelligent Systems, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki. School of Engineering, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering.
- 2010-2013: Three-year training in Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapy, Hellenic Society for Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapy, Thessaloniki.