- Karagiannis Georgia is a psychologist and special educator. She has been trained in systemic family counseling and psychotherapy. She has maintained a private office in the city of Drama since 2013.
- The psychotherapy practice is aimed at individuals, couples, families and groups and applies to all problems that may stand in the way of a satisfying life.
2010-2012: Adult Education, Coordination of Teams in the Parent Schools Program, IEK Teaching, Coordination of Psycho-Educational Teams. 2014-2016: Special education, parallel support, for primary school children. 2016-2018: Scientifically Managed at AEA Creative Employment Centers. 2016-2018: External cooperation at Elderly Day Center.
- 2003-2008: School of Philosophy, Department of Psychology, AUTh.
- 2009-2013: Department of Special Education, University of Thessaly.
- 2010-2014: Training in Systemic Counseling and Psychotherapy.
- Specialized in a psychotherapeutic approach