Karagiannis Georgia is a psychologist and special educator. She has been trained in systemic family counseling and psychotherapy. She has maintained a private office in the city of Drama since 2013.
The psychotherapy practice is aimed at individuals, couples, families and groups and applies to all problems that may stand in the way of a satisfying life.
- 2010-2012: Adult Education, Coordination of Teams in the Parent Schools Program, IEK Teaching, Coordination of Psycho-Educational Teams.
- 2014-2016: Special education, parallel support, for primary school children.
- 2016-2018: Scientifically Managed at AEA Creative Employment Centers.
- 2016-2018: External cooperation at Elderly Day Center.
- 2003-2008: School of Philosophy, Department of Psychology, AUTh.
- 2009-2013: Department of Special Education, University of Thessaly.
- 2010-2014: Training in Systemic Counseling and Psychotherapy.
- Specialized in a psychotherapeutic approach