- Mavridou Ioanna, MSc Health Psychologist- Psychodynamic Psychotherapist.
- She studied Psychology at the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens and continued her studies at Cardiff Metropolitan University where she specialized in health psychology. She has been trained in group analytical and family psychotherapy and couple therapy at the Hellenic Society of Analytical Group and Family Psychotherapy by Mr. Yossafat.
- She has a psychodynamic direction. Her areas of scientific interest include group dynamics, addictions, eating disorders, psychosomatic disorders, suicide prevention, chronic illness management and mental health stigma.
- She is currently working as a psychologist in her private office but also as a rapporteur on psychoanalytical approaches at the Hellenic British College and in psychology seminars in collaboration with the Center for Prevention and Counseling (psychopathology, psychoanalysis, dream interpretation, addiction mechanisms) has worked in various mental health structures, some of which are:
- • Lyrakos Psychiatric Clinic, Detachment Department.
- • Addiction Therapy Center, KETHEA Passage, Morning and Evening Counseling Station.
- • Center for the Prevention and Promotion of Psychosocial Health "Athena Polias", in collaboration with OKANA.
- • Ministry of Education Research and Religions.
- • "Kypseli Nursing Home", General Clinic.
- • PRAKSIS, HIV / Hep B&C Mobile Information & Examination Unit
- • Research team "Eclipse" conducting research in the field of clinical psychology.
Psychiatric Clinic of Lyrakos, Drug Dept. KETHEA Passage, morning and evening counseling station. Ministry of Education, Research and Religions, psychologist in public primary schools and kindergartens. Kypseli Clinic, general clinic. Athena Polias Prevention Center, in collaboration with OKANA.
- Greek company of Group Analytical and Family Psychotherapy.
- Klimaka - suicide prevention.
- Clinical Seminar - Schizophrenia Workshop.
- MSc Health Psychology, Cardiff Metropolitan University.
- BSc in Psychology, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens.
- Participation in epidemiological research on addiction “ESPAD” 2015, in collaboration with Research Institute of Mental Health [SEIF].
- "Attachment Type and Self-Eroticism", presented at an e-poster at the 2nd Panhellenic Interdisciplinary Conference on Sexology 2015 (PO-06).
- Member of the Hellenic Society of Analytical Group and Family Psychotherapy.