My name is Camela Beiko. I am a licensed psychologist (Y3067/ 2015) and have specialized in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT).
- 2016-2017: Adult Day Care Counseling- Therapy Center for Adults with Mental Disorders, providing psychosocial support and rehabilitation services by organizing psycho-educational groups. Voluntary work.
- 2017-2019: Urban nonprofit company “Behavioral Research and Therapy Institute”, where I provided psychotherapy services.
- 2008-2013: Department of Psychology, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens receiving the degree of Psychology.
- 2015-2020: Cognitive Behavioral Studies Society, in accordance with the Training and Supervision Standards of the European Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (EABCT), receiving the Certification of Cognitive Behavioral Therapist.
- 2019-2020: Society for Cognitive Behavioral Studies, basic training in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy.