- Kassiani Trikaliotis studied Psychology at Panteion University of Athens and did postgraduate studies in School Psychology at the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens. She has been trained in Selective Counseling, Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy, and Play Therapy-Therapeutic Gaming. She is a member of the Hellenic Association of Psychologists. She has been a research associate at the Pediatric Psychiatric Department of the Preventive Medicine Counseling Center of the Municipality of Halandri for six years.
- Since 2017 she has been working at the Child, Adolescent and Family Mental Health Office in the Municipality of Chalandri as a psychologist. At the same time, she maintains a private office where she works with adults, parents, teens and children. Coordinates parent groups and gives lectures on a variety of psychology topics. Finally, she has offered her services in the Social Practice of the Municipality of Halandri.
- 2010-present: Private office of Psychological Support.
- 2017-present: Child, Adolescent and Family Mental Health Office.
- 2005: Psychologist at the Center for Special Therapies for Children.
- 2007-2011: External Associate in the Department of Learning Disabilities and Psychological Support at the Department of Preventive Medicine of the Municipality of Halandri.
- 2004: Panteion University, Department of Psychology.
- 10/2011-3/2012: Counseling.
- 2015: Certificate in Play Therapy.
- 2013-2016: Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy.
- 2019: National and Kapodistrian University of Athens School of Psychology, Msc.
Association of Greek Psychologists.