I studied Psychology at Panteion University of Social and Political Sciences and have a license to practice Psychology with a protocol number of 18689. I did my postgraduate studies at Keele University in Counseling Psychotherapy (MSc Therapy) and I have been trained in Personality.
I am a member of the BPS (British Psychological Society) and the BACP (British Association of Counseling and Psychotherapy). I have been trained in Behavioral Therapy with specialization in Anxiety, Sexual and Physical Disorders (IUD), Clinical Hypnotherapy (Emotional Research Center and Self Esteem), Counseling Support for Children of Infants, Children and Adolescents (Counseling C) Psychotherapy and Counseling), in the treatment of Trauma Flight International Corporation and I have attended numerous seminars in various psychotherapeutic approaches that I have incorporated into my therapeutic practice.
In addition to my private office, I work in reintegration structures in the Community, with sensitive population groups (E.D.A.M.Y.). In the past, I have worked, on a voluntary basis, at the Association of Families for Mental Health (SOPSY), at 401 Military Hospital, at Doctors of the World, at the Mental Health and Research Center (E. KE.PSYE). ) and Cedar Counseling Birmingham. Part of my philosophy is the belief that every human being has an innate tendency to grow and be led to the fullest possible satisfaction and satisfaction of his needs.
I provide a protected and safe environment in which you can process situations and feelings that you do not feel comfortable talking to others. Through the sessions you will have the space and time to realize and process in depth what concerns you, to gain more self-awareness and to improve your decision-making and problem-solving skills, which leads to a better quality of life. Your goal is to strengthen and support yourself in an environment of care and acceptance.
The principles that I embrace and apply in my practice are respect for the individuality and diversity of each person, the holistic approach of each person with the aim of empowering them, their lifelong education and personal development, the observance of the Code of Conduct, the professionalism, consistency and responsibility.
- Mental Health and Research Center (Individual Sessions) (2014).
- Cedar Counselling Birmingham (2014).
- 401 Military Hospital, Department of Interconnection Psychiatry (2013).
- Doctors of the World, Psychosocial Department (2013).
- Association of Families for Mental Health (SOPSY) (internship) (2012).
- MSc in Counseling Psychology (Person Centered Approach).
- Degree in Psychology, Panteion University.
- Behavioral Therapy specializing in Anxiety, Body Shaping and Sexual Disorders (TESY).
- Clinical Hypnotherapy (Emotional Research Center & Self-esteem).
- Counseling Support for Children of Child, Child and Adolescents (Center for Applied Psychotherapy and Counseling).
- Parental Counseling (Center for Applied Psychotherapy and Counseling).
- Taking flight International Corporation.
- Speech at the "Psychiatric Reform" Conference. 20 years since n 2716, on the subject of "Judicial Representation and Rights of Mental Illnesses".
- Μέλος του BPS (British Psychological Society).
- Μέλος του BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy).