- Papadatou Constantina is a psychologist - psychotherapist, a graduate of Panteion University of Athens and a licensed psychologist. She is a regular member of the Association of Greek Psychologists. She has graduated from the Athens Academy of Clinical Studies (Psychoanalytic Approach). She holds 2 more University Degrees (Nursing University and Postgraduate Diploma in Health Care Management. As part of her personal and professional development, she participates in scientific conferences and seminars.
- She maintained a private office as a psychologist in Athens until 2019 and volunteered on a social solidarity network supporting psychotherapists, people living on the edge of poverty.
- She now maintains a private office in the center of Volos, where she deals with the psychotherapy of adults dealing with all kinds of mental health problems (anxiety disorders, depression, psychosis, phobias, etc.) as well as psycho-traumatic events in life (mourning, divorce, etc.). She is also involved in counseling adolescents and parents and in the psychological support of each person, aiming at their mental well-being, improving their quality of life and their interpersonal relationships.
- In addition to office space, it provides telecommunications services, telephone and home visits (in special cases).
- At the same time, he has been working as a Psychologist at the Magnesia Mobile Mental Health Unit of the Diodos Urban Non-Profit Company operating in Volos since 2005.
2017-2019: General Clinic of "Health Care", TYPET, Athens. Educational Seminars for Nursing Staff on "Health Psychology, Work Stress Management and Occupational Burnout". 2015-2019: Psychologist- Psychotherapist in Athens. 2015-2019: Social Solidarity Network (Coexistence) as a volunteer psychologist-psychotherapist, Athens. 2015: Internship at the Peristeri Mental Health Center, Athens. 2014-2019: General Practitioner "Health Clinic", TYPET, as a Nursing Assistant in the Intensive Care Unit. 2011-2014: General Hospital "Sotiria" as a Nursing Assistant at the University Intensive Care Unit. 2009-2010: Mental Health Center of Kefallinia General Hospital, as a Nursing Assistant. 2009-2010: Teaching at the Assistant Nursing School of Kefallinia General Hospital in the Course: "Psychology of Health". 2004 - 2005: Athens Medical Center, as a Nursing Assistant.
- 2017-2018: Athens Academy of Clinical Studies, Psychoanalytic Lacanian Orientation.
- 2010-2015: Department of Psychology, Panteion University of Social and Political Sciences, Athens.
- 2007-2010: MSc Health Care Administration, Hellenic Open University.
- 2000-2004: Department of Nursing, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens.