- Kyriaki Kentigeleni is a child & adolescent psychiatrist-psychotherapist trained in Person-Centered Counseling & Psychotherapy, Child-centered Play Therapy and Family-Centered Therapy at the Laboratory of Psychosocial Studies in Greece and recognized centers in the USA.
- She has a Master of Science in Social Psychiatry and Health Care Management. In Xanthi, she maintains the Center for Psychotherapy & Counseling for Children & Family where counseling, psychotherapy services are provided (to children, adolescents, adults), child-centered play therapy (at individual and group level), group teams, family groups, family therapy centers, treatment personal and professional development, child psychiatric assessment, projective tests, experiential seminars-workshops (live or online).
- She also collaborates with the Laboratory of Psychosocial Studies where she is in charge of the Department of Research & Study, instructor-facilitator in educational programs and experiential workshops-seminars. She is in charge of the ranks of Children & Adolescents of the prefecture of Rodopi of the Society of Social Psychiatry "P. Sakellaropoulos ".
Head of the Ladder of Children & Adolescents of the prefecture of Rodopi of the Society of Social Psychiatry "P. Sakellaropoulos ". Scientific Officer of the Center for Psychotherapy & Counseling for Children & Family in Xanthi. Head of the Research & Study Department of the Laboratory of Psychosocial Studies. Specialized child psychiatry at the psychiatric clinic for children and adolescents of the General Hospital "G. Papanikolaou "Thessaloniki. Specialized child psychiatry at the Medical-Pedagogical Center of Northern Greece of the Psychiatric Hospital of Thessaloniki. Specialist in neurology at the General Hospital of Kavala. Specialized psychiatry at the University Psychiatric Clinic of the University General Hospital of Alexandroupolis. Training in counseling and psychotherapy Advanced training program in Psychotherapy. Psychosocial Studies Laboratory. Professional Diploma in Person-Centered Counseling in Child-Centered Play Therapy and in Family-Centered Therapy. Professional Certificate in Person-Centered Counseling and Psychotherapy. Psychosocial Studies Laboratory. Professional Certificate in Counseling Skills and Person-Centered Counseling. Psychosocial Studies Laboratory. Training in Psychodiagnostics and projective tests at the Laboratory of Psychosocial Studies. Education at Child-Centered Play Therapy and Filial Therapy at US-recognized Play for Therapy Centers: 1. Family and Play Therapy Center, Pennsylvania, 2. Chesapeake Beach Professional Seminars, Maryland, 3. National Institute of Relationship Enhancement in Bethesda Maryland, 4. Kids Inc. , Omaha, Nebraska, USA. Online and telephone Counseling: Foundation Course for Students and Qualified Counselors, Counseling Tutor, UK. Other vocational training: Monitoring a variety of educational programs specializing in mental health issues from 2003 to the present.
- Master of Science "Management of Health Units" of the Department of Social Sciences of the Hellenic Open University.
- Master of Science in "Social Psychiatry" of the Department of Medicine of the Democritus University of Thrace.
- Degree in Medicine-Department of Medicine, Democritus University of Thrace.