- Maria Mantzana is a Psychologist-Psychotherapist, trained in Systemic / Family Therapy and specializes in Marousi where she provides individual, group and family sessions.
- She has worked in a variety of mental health contexts such as the Anti-Drug Organization, Psychiatric Clinics, HELP and more. She has also worked as a lecturer in foreign language centers. Parent counseling was provided at the same centers. She also works with the Institute of Education and Research in Systemic Psychotherapy ΄ Because of Soul in the training of new psychotherapists.
2000-2005: Psychologist in Private Psychiatric Structures (eg Galineion Melathron, Model Nursing Center of Piraeus). 2004-2005: Psychologist of KEELPNO 2005-2014: Psychologist OKΑNA. 2006-2017: Parent counseling in foreign language tutorials.
- 1995-1999: Bachelor of Psychology, Panteion University.
- 2003-2007: Specialty Program in Systemic Family Therapy Human Relations Research Laboratory.
- 2009–2013: Postgraduate Masters Degree at the Open University of Cyprus.