- I come from Veria and in recent years I have been living in Thessaloniki. I am a graduate of Psychology (BSc) at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki and holds a Master"s Degree (MSc) in "Developmental Psychopathology of Infant and Toddlers", from the Department of Medicine, of the same University. Since 2017, I specialize in Gestalt Psychotherapy, at the Gestalt Foundation in Thessaloniki.
- I have worked voluntarily, in the context of my studies, at the 3rd Psychiatric Clinic of the General University Hospital AHEPA, at the Child Psychiatric Department and at the Adolescent Unit, at the HEN Thessaloniki and at the Panhellenic Association of Paraplegics (Thessaloniki Branch).
- In addition, I have significant research experience in disability issues and emotional regulation through art. I love painting and I use it, both as a personal outlet and as a tool in my work. As much as the same woman with a motor disability, I am particularly interested in working with issues of disability and empowerment of people with disabilities themselves as well as their families.
- I address children, teenagers, adults and families and approach the individual as part of a whole - never cut off.
- I chose Gestalt Psychotherapy because "it is a natural, universal approach, aimed at people of all ages and all backgrounds, with different cultural backgrounds, in a variety of situations" (Ginger, 2007).
- Gestalt psychotherapy deals with particular difficulties such as anxiety, phobias, persistent thoughts and habits that the person wants to overcome, depression, psychosomatic difficulties, psychiatric problems, existential issues such as separation, mourning, conflict, unemployment , disorder, migration, life transitions, loneliness, existential crisis, self-improvement.
- My place is fully accessible to people with disabilities, as it is a priority for me to have autonomous access to mental health services.
2/2019-now: Voluntary counseling services, PASPA (Panhellenic Association of Paraplegic Associations of Macedonia and Thrace). • Incidents of individual counseling for adults with disabilities - Taking individual supervision with the Gestalt approach. 9 / 2018-12 / 2018: Volunteer Work, Adolescent Unit, 3rd Psychiatric Clinic, AHEPA, under the supervision of Professor Nikolaos Ziliskis. • Psychodiagnostic appointments with teens. • Therapeutic appointments with adolescents. • Parental counseling. • Training in the administration of psychodiagnostic tests. • Weekly supervision. 12/2017- 6/2018: Internship, Child and Adolescent Service, 3rd Psychiatric Clinic, AHEPA, under the supervision of Professor Grigorios Ambatzoglou. • Psychodiagnostic appointments with children. • Parental counseling. • Weekly supervision.
- 11/2017-now: 4-Year Psychotherapeutic Education, Gestalt Foundation, Thessaloniki.
- 11/2017-7/2019: Postgraduate Program, "Developmental Psychopathology of Infant and Toddler", Department of Medicine, School of Health Sciences, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
- Diploma thesis: "Positive Emotion and Mechanisms of Adaptation of Parents of Children with Motor Disabilities", under the supervision of Professor Grigorios Ambatzoglou.
- 8/2017: License to Practice.
- 10/ 2013-7/2017: Degree in Psychology, Department of Psychology, School of Philosophy, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
Diploma thesis: "The Experience of Artists, on the Emotional Function of Art", under the supervision of Associate Professor, Evrynomis Avdis.