- Mariana Souliou is a Psychologist with a Masters Degree in Special Education. She specializes in the Psychotherapeutic Approach to Play Therapy, which belongs to Art Therapy. In her work with patients she is not only uses words, but also enables them to express themselfs by other means, such as painting, clay, role playing, poetry and more.
- Her philosophy is that the healer knows himself better than any specialist, provided he is given the space and time to discover it. She follows the wishes of the patient and accepts all aspects of him/her.
- She attends workshops and conferences on mental health issues and is regularly trained in new methods.
2014: Alzheimer"s Day Center Maroussi 3 months. Internship as a psychologist. Main tasks: organizing mental empowerment groups in patients with mild cognitive impairment or Alzheimer"s disease and administering the following neuropsychological tests: 1. Mini Mental State Examination. 2. Severe Mini Mental State Examination. 3. Clock Drawing Test. 4. Wais Digit Span. 5. Trail Making Test Part A & B. 2014-2015:1st Neurological Clinic of Aiginitis Hospital, 6 months. Volunteer work as a psychologist in the Memory Clinic. Main tasks: administering the following neuropsychological tests: 1. Addenbrooke"s Cognitive Examination. 2. Trail Making Test Part A & B. 3. Clock Drawing Test. 4. Georgia Complex Figure. 5. Greek Verbal Learning Test. 6. Mini Mental State Examination. 2016-2018: Psychologist-Special Educator. Paid work as a psychologist-special educator in the Center for Special Education. Main tasks: individual special education sessions, social skills and interaction pairs, coordination of social skills and emotional intelligence groups, parenting.The Special Education section includes cases such as: 1. Special Learning Difficulties. 2. Faculty members. 3. Autistic Spectrum Disorder. 4. Mental disability. 5. Behavioral problems. 6. Emotional difficulties. 2018-2019: paid work as a Psychologist (Associate) in the framework of the NSRF program "A NEW BEGINNING AT E.P.A.L". Main tasks: psychosocial support for students, teachers and parents, parenting schools, teacher counseling, adolescent support groups.
- Graduate of the Psychology Department of Panteion University of Social and Political Sciences. Grade: 8.18. Year of study: 2010-2014.
- Graduate in Special Education in East London University. Year of study: 2015-2017.
- November 2017-June 2021: Graduate Game Therapist at Lifelong Learning Psychotherapy Center.
- Holder of a Certificate in Learning Difficulties: Assessment and Intervention Strategies, by the National Kapodistrian University of Athens.
- Qualification holder for the administration of Child and Adolescent Interpersonal and Interpersonal Adaptation Questionnaires - Code: ED201503300001
- Qualification Holder for the Athena Learning Disabilities Diagnosis Test - Code: AT20150606019
- Certification Holder for AttentionAutism Method, organized by its creator, Gina Davies.
- Certification in Braille writing from the Center for the Education and the Rehabilitation of the Blind.
- Specialized in a psychotherapeutic approach