- Abraham - Repa Marilena MSc, PgCert, BSc is a Certified Psychologist - Behavior Therapist and maintains a private office in Pagrati. As part of her first course in Psychology at Panteion University of Athens, she was a Fellow of the State Scholarship Foundation and then completed her postgraduate studies in the UK at the University of Northampton.
- Returning to Greece, the psychologist specialized in "Behavioral Therapy" for Anxiety Disorders, at the Research University Institute of Mental Health, and worked as an external associate in the Behavioral Therapy Unit of the Aegean Hospital.
- She currently maintains an office as a Psychologist, but also works as a regular columnist for the printed journal Periscope of Science. Her main areas of expertise are personal development/ empowerment, the development of effective psychosocial management skills, and the treatment of anxiety and related disorders (eg panic attacks, health anxiety, etc.).
2017-2018: External Affiliate at Aiginiteio Hospital Behavior Therapy Unit. 2013-2020: Associate psychologist in private interdisciplinary structures. 2013-2019: Regular researcher/ columnist in print journals ("Third Eye", "Phenomena", "Periscope of Science").
- 2005-2011: Degree, Department of Psychology ", Panteion University of Social and Political Sciences.
- 2012-2013: Recognized by DOATAP Postgraduate Diploma of Specialization ∙ MSc in “Transpersonal Psychology and Consciousness Studies”, University of Northampton (degree: Excellent).
- 2014-2015: Post-training in "Developmental Psychopathology" (children and adolescents), National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Pediatric Psychiatric Unit, "Christodoulakio Foundation".
- 2016-2018: Psychotherapeutic training in "Behavior Therapy" (with emphasis on Anxiety Disorders), EPIH, in collaboration with Aiginiteio Hospital, "Behavior Therapy Unit".
- 2019-2020: Training in "Positive Psychology" with emphasis on personal development, cultivating positive emotions and mental toughness, Panteion University of Social and Political Sciences, (ongoing).