Pagona Bakaouka is a psychiatrist, trained in Systemic / Family Psychotherapy.
- Private Clinic from 01/06.
- 06/14-02/19: Specialist in psychiatry at the General Hospital of Elefsina "Thriasio" and "Dafni" Psychiatric Hospital.
- 03/13-04/14: Doctor in "New Day" beauty salons.
- 1/12-1/13: Rural practice doctor.
- 09/05-6/11: Medical School of the University of Patras.
- 11/17-6/19: Trained in systemic psychotherapy, Athens Psychiatric Hospital, Family Psychotherapy Unit.
- Award at the conference of Young Psychiatrists (Spetses 2016).
- Speech at the conference of Psychopharmacology (Volos 2017).
- Speech at the two-day conference of specialized psychiatrists (Lake Plastira 12/15).
- Participation in dozens of conferences in Greece and abroad (Barcelona 2018).
Member of the Greek psychiatric Association.